Informative prices for accommodation and any other services are listed in the accommodation provider's presentation materials (website, leaflets, etc.). However, the binding price for the customer is the price stated in the accommodation voucher (hereinafter referred to as the voucher). For the range of contractually agreed services and prices, their breakdown in the voucher is binding. The accommodation provider is entitled to change the agreed conditions of the stay in cases beyond his control (e.g. force majeure).
The customer is entitled to cancel the booking at any time before arrival. Cancellation of the stay requires a written electronic form (email with receipt confirmation) sent to the address email@example.com. The date and time of sending the email are decisive for determining the cancellation time of the stay. Individual cancellation fees can be negotiated for larger groups. The accommodation provider will not charge the customer the aforementioned cancellation fees if he could not use the agreed services for the following reasons: death in the family, hospitalization of the customer or a member of his family, serious illness, call-up, natural disaster. The customer is obliged to document the aforementioned facts with a written document sent to the accommodation provider no later than 3 days after their occurrence.
Upon arrival, the accommodation provider requires a refundable deposit of CZK 4,000 (in cash or by blocking the amount on a payment card), which is used to cover any damage to the property and is kind of security deposit for the accommodation provider. The client personally takes over the apartment on the basis of a handover protocol and accommodation rules. At the end of the stay, the accommodation provider will take over the apartment and, if everything is in order, will return the entire deposit to the client in cash, or the amount blocking on the payment card will be cancelled immediately.
These business and cancellation terms and conditions are an integral part of the accommodation booking and the accommodation voucher.
The apartment can be booked online using the booking form on the Filipovice Apartments website, which can be found in the "Accommodation - Filipovice Apartments" section or directly at the selected apartment type. In the form, you should select the date of arrival and departure (only on permitted days), and continue by selecting the number of accommodated guests and payment by bank transfer.
By phone or email
The reception of the Stará Pošta Hotel*** is also at your service and will gladly and happily book, correct or cancel your booking and handle all your questions. Call or write an e-mail, the reception is available daily from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Tel.: +420 606 150 150
Arrival is possible from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Please plan your departure for the period from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- cancellation of the stay more than 30 days before arrival is free of charge
- between 30-21 days a cancellation fee is charged in the amount of 30% of the price of the booked services
- between 20-14 days in the amount of 50% of the price of the booked services
- between 13-7 days in the amount of 70% of the price of the booked services
- and 0-6 days before arrival the cancellation fee amounts to 100%of the price of the booked services
Upon the booking confirmation, a prepayment of 50% of the price of the booked services shall be paid, the additional payment for the stay is payable upon arrival in cash or by credit card. Another option is to pay for your stay by invoice, we will also be happy to issue invoices for the fund of cultural and social needs (FKSP).
Why do we collect data?
The data is collected in order to facilitate the booking process between the customer and the accommodation service provider. To offer you additional services where you consent to such offers, and/or to help us improve this process for future use.
For what purposes do we collect data?
- conduct or support the booking process
- the process of voluntary registration of the customer to newsletter subscription
- statistical use of the system for its possible improvement
- there is no other use of the collected data, above all the data is never passed on to third parties without the data subject´s consent.
Who has access to some or all of the data collected
- the accommodation services provider
- the website operator and booking form provider
- authorized institutions.
What access do we guarantee to our visitors as concerns the data collected about them?
Access to all collected data is possible at any time upon request. If you believe that our website or systems have collected incorrect data or wish to dispute any data, please contact us.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that store information in your browser and are usually used to distinguish individual users. However, the user is not identifiable based on this information.
- for the correct functionality of our website, so that the booking process can be completed with the least possible difficulties.
- for determining which pages and features are used most often by our visitors.
What cookies we use:
The cookies used on our website can be divided into two basic types in terms of their durability. Short-term "session cookies", which are only temporary and remain stored in your browser only until you close the browser, and long-term "persistent cookies", which remain stored on your device much longer or until you manually delete them (the length of time cookies are left on your device depends on the settings of the cookie itself and the settings of your browser).
In terms of the function that each cookie fulfils, cookies can be divided into:
- conversion cookies that allow us to analyse the performance of different sales channels
- tracking cookies that in combination with conversion cookies help analyse the performance of different sales channels
- remarketing cookies that we use to personalize the content of ads and target them correctly
- analytical cookies that help us improve the user experience of our website by understanding how the users use it
-essential cookies that are important for the basic functionality of the website
Some cookies may collect information that is subsequently used by third parties and that, for example, directly supports our advertising activities ("third-party cookies"). However, you cannot be identified based on this data.
The cookies we use allow us to improve our website.
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can adjust your browser settings. The Help function directly in your browser explains how to change this setting. You can also visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to manage cookies in a wide range of browsers.
Please note that by blocking cookies you may not be able to fully use all the functions of this website, in particular the use of the booking system to complete your booking.